Tuesday, March 11, 2008

I've Been Tagged

A. Rules of the Game are posted at the beginning.

B. Each Player answers about themselves.

C. At the end of the post, the player tags 5 others and leaves a message on their blog letting them know they have been tagged and to read your blog for directions.

1. What was I doing 10 years ago?

I was finishing up my last semester of school before getting married.

2. 5 things on my to do list:

a) take some art classes and increase my learning.
b) plan more things to do with my kids
c) apply to be on The Amazing Race with my sister (One day I'll be brave enough)
d) build a house
e) go to Taiwan with my friend, HsinYi

3. What snacks do I enjoy?

chocolate, popcorn, soda-pop, chips, you name it, I'll proabably eat it, esecially with good company.

4. 3 bad habits

a) eating out (I'm getting better)
b) procrastinating (I'm getting better at this one too.)
c) Feeling shame for things I "think" I should do better.

5. What would I do if I were instantly a billionaire?

Move to live closer to my family.(Note to in-laws, I will relocate you all as well, or pay for frequent visiting) Travel, travel, travel.

6. 6 places I have lived.

Jerome
Rexburg
Salt Lake City
Charlotte NC
Cincinnati OH
Mason OH

7. 5 jobs I have had:

Pizza maker/delivery girl, Shoes/men's clothes salesperson, Administrative Assistant at Recording Studio, AA for County Agencies,

8. 5 things most people don't know about me:

a) I want to paint like my sister's mil
b) I like 4wdrive trucks/atv's/etc and going off-roading in the mud and hills.
c) I want to work at a capitol building, state or federal
d) I like fancy cheeses and fine dining (hoity-toity stuff)Isn't this opposite from #b?
e) I like having adventures.

Now it is someone elses turn...I tag: Jenny, Aliess, HsinYi, Kim, Rebec

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for doing this...I love to read the answers...also finding out things I didn't know!
Love ya Ka-toi!
Jaime

snappy said...

I love the side note!

Ward's Corner said...

I responded the tag!!! I am very slow on reading e-mails and blogs. It meant a lot to me to see our trip to Taiwan appear on your to-do list. We will do it. Keep practicing your Chinese. ^_^