Sunday, March 30, 2008

I'm Telling You.... Not Just Recommending

Not kidding! I just read all three of these books in three and a half days.
My house and kids? Don't ask; you don't want to know!



4 comments:

Ralphie said...

These are the best books! Ever. Ever. Ever.

Did you know that they are making the moive "Twilight" right now and that it's set to come out this winter?

Eeeeeeh!

Reynolds Family said...

I'm also a HUGE fan and couldn't put them down. If your house looks anything like mine did when I was reading them, could luck on the clean up. Can't wait for #4!

In The Pitts said...

I have read them all 3 times. I am such a freak!! Are you counting the days till #4? I am! If you haven't been on Meyers web site, I highly recommend it!!!!

The Lough Family said...

I too ignored my family while reading the books. One day Ryan went out to visit a family of the ward and they asked how I was. Ryan responed, "Oh, she's with another man (Edward)." They knew I was reading the books, and got a great laugh out of it.