Yes, it is me. I am alive and here. We have recently changed habitation, which has been glorious and scary all at the same time. We moved West, but alas, it was only West by about 15 minutes, not 32 hours. My boys changed schools pretty well. I had a harder time with it than they did. I'm getting my barrings again.
So home-ownership has finally arrived and we're loving all the space. My favorite spaces: My view out the back windows, finished basement, closets-closets-closets, garage. The neighborhood has been fun. We've had people bring cookies and lemon bars and say, "Welcome to the neighborhood," and I'm meeting the moms at the bus stop. It feels so American dream. And then...... the house payments start, I have to CLEAN the WHOLE thing! and please can my cousin come decorate for me. I wasn't given the gift. Cheers to living the dream.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
Yeah for the new house. I want to come and visit and see the view of your backyard. Maybe since I am working now I can save my money and plan a trip!
...and good luck cleaning your ginourmous house.
It's probably nothing compared to the view out your back windows!!!!
Congrats on home ownership- your neighborhood seems very friendly!
Lucky!
hope the settling in is going well. having your own space is the best.
isn't home ownership fun - mortgage payments and projects - no more calling the landlord to fix the problems.......we're feeling that one! hehe
Ok even with all hassles of having a house I would love to have one again. *sigh* maybe someday :) You have a cute blog KT. I found it through Catherine's! We have one too! briggsfamilyjournal.blogspot.com
YEAH!! That's so fun! I wish I could come and see it and bring cookies too. Congratulations.
I'm glad you're settling into your new digs. I miss you over here in our little neighborhood in Mason, but eventually we'll move out and up as well. I too would love to see the view of your backyard. We should get together sometime.
Rachel =)
Post a Comment