This is the story behind the title for my blog. It may be a little confusing to some because we're not spanish. If you come to my house, though, my thought is: "Please, help yourself. Make yourself at home." I would have a friend come over and apologize for getting comfey in my kitchen and getting herself a drink. I'd always say to her, "Hey, Mi Casa Es Su Casa!" (Really, this is truly how I feel.) She went on a mission to Arizona and found a tile that had that saying on it and brought it back for me. My older brother and sister recently came to visit and my brother wanted something and my sister said, "Help Yourself! Don't you know you do that when you come here?" To which my older brother replied something to the effect of: "Like the M&Ms?" I guess I like people to feel at home and help themselves; so please, if you come to my house, "Mi Casa Es Su Casa."
Small Talk
Sinny was combing my hair this morning. I asked her, "How do I look?" She said, in a high, girly, happy kind of voice, "You look like a grumpy old troll!"
I'm sitting here trying to figure out what in the world to type about me. Hmmm, I enjoyed the Harry Potter series, I like DQ Blizzards, chocolate, having Movie Night with my kids, and spending time with my siblings. I love fancy salads and eating out with friends. (Such a weakness of mine!)
No comments:
Post a Comment