Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Munchies..... Anyone?

Raise your hand if you're sitting at your computer thinking... "Man, I need a snack!" Well, I personally, am just about to walk in to the kitchen and make myself some cream cheese with salsa and eat it with corn chips. Call it my midnight snack at 9:30 p.m. My sister taught this one to me. Some of my other favorites are: grahm crachers with milk, oreos and milk, cheeseball and crackers, chips and pop.

So, do tell! What are your favorite midnight snacks?

4 comments:

Lucky Starfish said...

Oh my! Jen introduced me to the cream cheese and salsa dip the first time she stayed at my house. How I do miss it on my new diet!

I can have snacks at night tho, so long as it's almonds or pistashios.

Ralphie said...

Pretty much anything I can get my hands on. But #1 favortie is caramel popcorn.

snappy said...

Chips and salsa with cream cheese? You should wait till I come and visit to eat that.
My favorite snack is chocolate, anything chocolate. I love that you shared your christmas chocolate with me.

Anonymous said...

Just a note to say hi. It was nice talking to you on the phone the other day. TP