Thursday, July 3, 2008
Even In the Summer
I enjoy hot chocolate. Tonight I had one of my weekly nights out. With the children all at home with hubby, one of my favorite things to do is head to the bookstore. I could spend all day in there. I also, always, get some hot chocolate and sip and read... with no children. Smile.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I am so jealous. I have recently been thinking of how much I miss going to the bookstore. Thank goodness for the little bit of time we spend away from our children, even though we are usually missing them while we are enjoying our time away from them. :)
mmmm...starbucks white hot chocolate...I agree on even in the summer! YUMMM!
Jaime
I forgot to take my hot chocolate when I went camping! It was such a bad mistake to make.
Post a Comment