Tuesday, February 19, 2008

You're Never Too Old...



To ride a tire swing!

Our landlords invited us over on an unusually warm night to roast hot dogs on a fire and have smores. The kids and I went and we had so much fun as we walked down their property to a tire swing. My cityboys struggled with it more than their 3 year-old sister, but Mom hopped on to show them how it was done!

5 comments:

Lucky Starfish said...

Weeeeeeee! I love it.

snappy said...

Can I swing too?

Ralphie said...

Beautiful picture K. You and the sky coordinated your outfits perfectly.

snappy said...

Yeah, banana bread! I recommend this recipe. So moist and delicious. It's on the sidebar on the main page. Go on, try it, you will thank me later.

Kim said...

Katie?? Is this Katie Bowman? I found you through HsinYi's blog and am hoping I have the right Bomans. There are few people who could look that cute swinging on a tire swing - it must be you! Let me know if I can link to your blog and check back regularly. I sure have missed knowing how you are doing.